Friday, April 6, 2007

Holy Day!

Today was a dull day for me. Went to visit seven different churches in a day here in me dad's province. And in one of the church the mass took almost about two and a half hours(?) But you know what.. going to the church and seeing all those people with their families made me wish that I was with mine too.

Thank you Lord for dying on the cross for us. Especially for giving yourself up just to wash away all our sins..

Things that cheered me up today:
  • Papa's text message. (for me text messages aren't enough.. I need a LONG convo with you guys cos I miss you really bad, no?)
  • Tita Yhel and ate Fel's text messages.. (it's nice to feel loved)
  • Chat with Dennis via MSN. (gesshh.. I do miss his fast-talks)

:s

Starting to miss home again. Will stop now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dennis! That's me haha :P Cheer up Karen, i noe its hard there but one day it'll all be right and easy again. Everything will go back to normal. All we have to do is hold on :)

Keep in touch. Maybe one day when we're all multi billionaires and married (that girl must bear my children haha jk) then we'll like get an island and invite everyone there :P haha i'll stop now cuz i'm talkin weird stuff again :P

Bye take care. Keep in touch :)