Wednesday, April 4, 2007

'nother day in this world

Ok, so the title may be a wee bit too dramatic for this post. But whatevs.

I finally got the sleep that I deserved even if my friend, Droppy was still making squeaky noises. Mouse problems perhaps (???) It's not a surprise tho.. the furry lil creature loves scampering around at sun down. What to do? Although I see Droppy all the time - outta the corner of my eye as I lay in bed - I'm not bothered enough to try and chase my new room-mate around, and even if I were.. I highly doubt that I would be fast enough to outrun it. He/she (definitly don't wanna check) flits by, it's tail waving and disappearing into an invisible place where the floor and wall meets. *shrug*

After waking up.. ate one pandesal and noodles. Washed the dirty dishes and cleaned the room. Later, shuffled through the piles of reviewers that laid untouched when my family was here. *sigh* I MISS THEM SO SO MUCH!! But I have to study for them. Before they left, I made a promise that I would study hard so yeah.. that's what I intend to do.

Went for lunch after that and took a cold shower.. (as stated in my previous blog.. there are no centrally heated water here so I have no choice but to bathe in cold water) Resting now and so I'm writing this post.

Not sure if I'll be watching Fashion House today.. I'm feeling something more like OTH.. But oh well, you guys take care.

No comments: