Saturday, April 21, 2007

Entry for Dennis

Note to Dennis: Dennis you're last comment made me laugh. Thanks man.. People like you are what inspires me from blogging cos you're feedbacks are always interesting and something to look forward to. Haha.. since you've mentioned it, not much HAS been happening with me. I just try to make things happen.. And when they do, I try to make it more interesting then it really is in reality. Yes, this is the person I am becoming here. But I'm glad that you still have the time to check out whatever it is that I write. You seriously rock Dennis!! *grins*

I'm actually running outta things to post here. hehe. so yeah.. I'll be ending this post with a quote that I read from a newspaper today.

Here it is:

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia.

No comments: