Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I know that I suck in Chemistry and Astronomy. *nods*

Weird day to be honest.

People always say that you should get a long enough sleep before having to take an exam, no? Well, this time.. the beauty sleep thing didn't last 'that' long. Why? Because my freakingly freakish neighbour started kareoke-ing in the freaking middle of the night. Can you believe? Talk about wrong timing. Never in my life have I experienced such karma.. and trust me.. I had alot in the past.

So yeah, my eyes were wide-open in the dark. You know, when I was lying down I swear an image of me looking like an owl swam across my mind. Haha.. it's true. It really did. Plus, my aunt snoring just beside me didn't help either.

Left the house around 5am just so that I can both have breakfast and be on time for the exam in De La Salle Uni - Manila[DLSU-M]. Reaching a particular destination here is quite a struggle so you gotta keep a tight sched. Anyways, breakfast was fine.. met a girl called Janice while waiting for the late comers to arrive at the exam venue.

The exam (Ohh, and I DID my prayers before the exam okay)?

It was SUPER DUPERY BUPER tough!! There was the:


  • IQ Test - which I found Ok honestly. Common sense.
  • Eng Compre Skills - where you have to answer 9 passages in 25 mins. Ok but didn't finish the whole unit. Too much question and so little time. I'm no supergirl. *shrugs*
  • Break Time - Weehoo! This was the only time where I enjoyed myself. Who wouldn't? You get to do boy-watching. *winks* just kidding! I was too nervous to do such.
  • Mathematics - A torture. Huhu.. it sucked!!
  • General Sci, Bio, Chem (alot. No fair!!), Physics & Astronomy - double times the suckier for maths.
  • Geog - easy-ness. (parap pap pap pap.. I'm lovin' it) :p
  • Free Writing - An essay about what your views are about Filipino pros migrating abroad. Easy stuff.. hehe
  • Tagalog paksa (after the exam I asked my aunt what paksa meant she said a short paragraph; essay) - the only two words that I understood were Anong (which means 'what') and globalization (err.. think it's the same in english, yes?) so yeah, the rest of the question were too deep. So us international kids, we handed our papers.. untouched on the last part.

It's better leaving that particular space blank than getting deducted with wrong spellings and usage of words, noh?

After the exam we had lunch at KFC and I lovvveee the crispy, spicy fried chicken. (Even tho I get allergies if I eat too much) Then travelled all the way froom Manila to La Union.. ohh, 7 hours of butty ache. Dear scientists, I am still waiting for the pill that would have the power to paralyse your butt, you know? It would really sell. Hee hee..

So yeah, we have reached home safely. Thank you Lord for guiding us. Always and everyday! And so I am writing this blog. You guys take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow so much in a week? haha, its so fun checkin this page :P last week when i check, it was like only one post and now boom wow fun-ness XD

Its like my own personal story book haha :) Wow, its like so busy man ur week :P I wud already b ko'ed hehe.

YAY! Congrats for your success, hope you the best of luck in all of your future. Have fun over ther :P

-Dennis ( :( won't be back for another week next week haha... it starts again.)