Sunday, April 15, 2007

Flashbacks on the childhood past.

SmileyCentral.com

Summer vacation has started for the elementary school kids here. And as I lay in bed; reviewing and getting ready for my exam tomorrow, I can hear these kids playing kiddish games that I once played too. When I was about their age.

*sighs*

Hearing them sing along to the melodies and beat just made me miss everyone back there in Brunei. Thus, I know now that I once had a great childhood past that I would always cherish deep down in a place in my heart.

:)

What I have covered so far with my reviewers:
  • English
  • Trigonometry
  • Chemistry
  • General Science
  • Earth Science
  • Astronomy
  • Physics (halfway..)

What I have not covered yet:

  • Calculus
  • Algebra
  • Analytic Geometry

Listening to:

  • The Veronicas - 4ever
  • The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
  • Nickleback - Faraway
  • Hoobastank - The Reason

No comments: