Saturday, April 14, 2007

Good to bad to worse (?)

Okay, so my aunt is watching the BIG fight between Paquio and Solis (Boxing Match) and my rebellious uncle is out - smoking another box of Molboro. I on the other hand, have been infront of my squatted books.. reviewing. No choice!

So many things have happened and it HAS been quite awile since I last blogged because my freaking dial-up system ran out of load. So sorry readers. Well anyways, here's a summary of whatever happened so far since I've last blogged:

Took the BIG exam in UP Baguio the art school I was talking about.. and I admit alot were talented and my artwork and their artwork are so much different if you compare. Somehow, nowadays I'm more into graphical artwork whereas they, are into the colorful cheery type.. so yeah. With the standards of giving marks were different - I didn't make it.. Here's what the secretary sent me VIA text message:

Karen, we regret 2 inform u dat u did not pass d TDT test. Thank u 4 considering UP Baguio as 1 of ur choice. T.Violy.

Which disappointed me at first when I found out but I'm okay now. Although my soul was bruised when they said I wasn't determined enough. But in life, you get hurt by people.

Anyways, the same night I found out that I didn't get in the art school.. my aunt and I headed to Manila to collect my entrance exam results in De La Salle , St. Benilde College (DLS-SBC). And the shocking part about this is I GOT IN. Couldn't believe it actually cos the exam was hard due to standard difference plus I left out alot of blanks during the whole test. Here's what the letter said:

Dear Karen,

Congratulations! *It's was when I read the congrats part that I started screaming and jumping.. read the rest of it only after I calmed down* It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted to De La Salle of St. Benilde. You are, therefore, eligable to enroll for the First Trimester of SY 2007-2008 in the degree program : Bachelor of Science in Interior Design.

After collecting the results we headed straight back in the province. Gggrr.. another 7 hours of ass pains.. Honestly, they should invent pills that make your ass numb cos it helps esp with long lectures and long drives. Just a thought though. Dunno if that's even possible.

Haha.

Crazyness.

Anyways, yesterday.. I brought myself a new cellphone. First hand Motorola SLVR L7, with headset, memory card of 265MB, cherger, phone manual, USB cable and two extra headset covers. Not bad aye? And all for P7,400. If you convert.. it'll be BD$241.00. haha.. so much cheaper!!!

Anyways, will be going back to manila tomorrow to take an exam on 18th in De La Salle Main, Taft. So yeah. You guys take care! Oh, and I wanna say a million thanks to Dennis for cheering me up and for the regular check up with my blog. haha. Love u man!

No comments: