Monday, April 9, 2007

Low-Rise Hipster in Holiday Plaid (Just Right For Gift-Giving)

I couldn't get up today, and I don't mean that I was totally sleepy and it was overcast outside and that my bed was warm and so that all those things were conspiring to keep me home. I mean that I actually couldn't move - every bone, every joint, every muscle in my body had a dull, painful ache. Each time I shifted in bed, it felt like a thousand twist-ties around my limbs. Even my hair hurts. But fortunately it is April 10 today, which means that my BIG entrance exam in UP Baguio would be tomorrow.

Explanation for the nagging pain? Was out all day with my ex-classmates from 2nd year HS yesterday and we hanged out in the mall, watched "The Hitched" in the cinema, treated them out in Chowking, talked, saw Tala, catched up, had alil snack at McDonalds while waiting for Annie who was always late even wayyy back then and just bonded. Discovering that they didn't change a wee bit was so comforting.. still their crazy, fun-to-be-with, old self.

:)

But don't worry about me.. the pain diffused alil bit when I did afew stretching exercise after struggling to get up from bed this morning. And so now, the pain's almost gone.. Thank you, Lord. Anyways, will be going back to my reviewers soon so hope you guys take care.

Yours truly. *mwah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Careful Karen, you should go get a check up jus in case. But such a fun day you have :P Wish I could do sumthin so stress relieving once in a while hehe. XD - Dennis