Wednesday, July 4, 2007

First real EYE CONTACT (?)

Its raining hard out therefore.. I am so lazy to go back to the unit. Anyways, I didn't get the part in the school papaper. Turned me down for the rest of the day.

I'm super worn out in having a BAD BAD DAY!

Errm, right after Bible Study.. it was time to go have lunch right before P.E. and saw my ex-crush once again - waiting.. near the restroom area. He was with this big gang of friends. I kinda had to 'go' so yeah, later I took out water from the water distiller and I heard him raising his voice up 5 notches higher - or maybe 3. Haha! ANyways, I could almost hear EVERY word he was saying with that sulky voice of his. And later when my friendswere finally done with the restroom.. I turned to take one glance at him.. and I saw him.. PEEKING!! He was even pointing us out to a friend whom was a girl.

Weird right?

Anyways, around the elivator area.. he and his friends caught up with us and guess what... --I made my first REAL eye-contact with him. It was weird you know.. cos we were just staring at each other and it seemed like everything arond us vanished. Do I sound corny?

But yeah, it was weird. After that, I turned around and just didn't want to look at him again. But yeah, we saw each other in the caf.. and another weird part is that his guy friend was looking at us.. - again!

Haha.. in the contrary, it was a WEIRD BAD DAY!

No comments: