Thursday, July 5, 2007

In the caf..

My ex-crush was there. Again. In the caf. It looks like we see each other VERY VERY often these days. Weird no? It looks like there is no more chance for me to avoid him for a whole week. Anyways, we were again, wearing the same colored tshirts. Only I've seen him wearing that black polo jacket of his afew weeks back. So yeah, although I must say that I think he looks wayyy much hotter with that pink shirt inside. Sighs!

Yeah, we were there before he and his group of friends came.. but still. Anyways, when Dione decided to leave the campus.. it would have been rude not to go with so me and Eliah left with her. So we grabbed our stuffs and headed at the exit of the cafeteria. When we reached the elivator area... he and his friends were so closely behind us - with us not being aware of it, of course. It was only when they passed by to go to the stairs that we noticed them. Haha! It was weird! I mean, when we left, they left as well?

hmm.. so much mystery!

No comments: