Sunday, July 8, 2007

monthly clean up

After church and lunch with the Gurtiza sisters, I went back to my unit.

The whole room is such a pigsty. I just never have the time to clean everything up when things are so hectic in school. Although I'm only having lessons half the day.. I just try to avoid the going back to my unit because as I have already stated in my previous posts.... I have dreaded the silence in here.

So I started cleaning up the mess, wiping, scrubbing, brushing and stacking.. and then it was time for the toilet tiles to sparkle as well. Until everything was shiny enough, I decided to take a nap. And so now, just recently woke up and my back is aching so much but I'm sure it will hurt more tomorrow. Homeworks are piling up and mid terms are this week. Talk about pressure. Anyways, I have to figure out what I have to wear tomorrow.. seriously I used to think that uniforms sucked but now I wish that we had them cos although we don't wear uniforms in my school now, there are dress codes! Arrggh!

No comments: