Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Seeing him after awhile

haha,

yeah.. the title up above is indeed true. I did see my ex-crush just now.. and let me tell you this, it feels weird seeing him again after like not seeing him for more than a month or so. He has this new hairstyle which my friends think is gorgeous on him but I still think he looks better with the old one. I caught him looking over our table twice. Hmm, well anyways.. classes were okay today except for ComSki-Lec which has started feeling like a drag after the teacher was changed but there really is nothing that i can do about this because who am i to give authority to the campus on who's suppose to be teaching us and who shouldnt be. oh well, but thats life and i gotta live with it. hahaha!

til me next entry people. love y'all.

No comments: