Thursday, August 2, 2007

Loads and loads of chocolate bars

I was invited out for lunch today.. but i felt like passing.. after all, im broke and i just have to learn to get a grip of money. Not that I'm like a spender and that I don;t have control but yeah,

hmm, temptations are always with me but I try to fight it although it makes life more complicated. hmm, what else.. i saw ex-crush today.. at first I didn't notice it was him passing by and then I saw him staring so yeah.. I just instantly noticed. He was in rocker style mode today. Hahaha!

What else, we spent the whole P.E. Lesson dancing silly aerobic moves and everyone passing by can see us through the transparent glasses. Oh yeah, there's this cute guy who's here in the campus cafe every thursdays and he was here again today. I was sitting next to him last week so thats when I noticed him. He left already so he can't possibly read this entry. Haha, he's tall and well built. hmm, cant really explain much but he looks like someone I used to like from church.. he's like a Shane Ward look-alike.. haha, anyways.. this entry is getting pretty long so I'm gonna stop. I had an more-than-okay day today. Hahah, I love the fact that it's our holiday tomorrow. Wee!

No comments: