Thursday, July 19, 2007

the weirdest of the weird

Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been updating you guys with what's been up with me. Hmm, if I'm not mistaken.. my previous post was about me wearing contacts. Well, yeah.. I didn't wear it to school yesterday because I freaked out about it being stuck in my eyes. It's my first time waring it today cos I had P.E. and we were doing all these jumps and aerobics and it's weird when your dorky glasses falls to the tip of your nose and you have to pull it back up to prevent yourself from looking like a total granny.

Anyways, did I tell you that I moved on from me ex-crush. Well, yeah.. I have. And you know what.. I saw him today. Right before P.E. class. Waiting alone - hiding himself from the crowd - meek, subtle, quiet. I haven't seen him for more than a week but yeah, it's sad that he still waits there and all. WHy I'm sharing all these.. I don't know!

No comments: