Wednesday, September 12, 2007

first day of the second semester

the day started off with my head aching and I just wished that I could release the pain but that's obviously not how life works. Anyways, started walking to school... I am so thankful that we're having our classes in the main campus instead of the SDA Building cos it's way much closer to my condo so it has definitely made my life more liva-ble.

Anyways, it was nice seeing the same old faces but somehow deep down, I was wishing that atleast I could meet some new faces now that we were studying in the main campus. But yeah, I was happy all the same.. Like any first days, the interaction between the student and the teacher is still awkward since we're new with them but hopefully, we'll all loosen up after awhile. My voice is still hoarse from all the sing-alongs during the holiday but yeah... taking up medicine to cure it.

Hmm, besides all the introductory.. it was only natural science and alil bit of philippine lit. that racked my brains out... sighs... goes to show that I need to do alot of catching up with the class.. but I'm willing to do so. Hmmm, so yeah.. this about all I'll share with you guys... Stay tuned til next time...

xoxox from urs truly! cheers!

No comments: