Monday, September 17, 2007

first monday of the second semester

I just had the weirdest but rarely interesting day.. still. I learned new things, new words and different logical sorts. Anyways, we were having breaks in between subjects so its really super hard to not run into someone whom you know. Anyways, all's well cos when we were sitting down in one of the tables in the cafeteria ifrom the main campus and doing our newly assigned homeworks.. I looked up from my work just to stretch my neck and laugh at what my friends were saying when this guy wearing a white polo-long sleeved shirt, black casual pants and a red necktie holding a tray of food and drinks smiled at me.. he was korean. Wow, he's cute! ,I thought. It was after thinking that when I realized that he was smiling at me. And I was like ''Is he for real? Or am I just imagining this gorgeous smile??'' He blew my mind away although I did find it weird and lost that he was smiling at me. And then,

" Hoy, that's Jin... the guy from our filip12 this new sem'', Gayle said smiling.

" Huh??! Is that him?'', I said blankly dreaming... mezmerized by his simple smile. I only saw him once so yeah... cant really expect me to know whom are in my class now that we have different new classmates!

Turns out... it was. But it was too late to make conversation although he looked back after passing by our table. Sighs. :)

haha, still tantalized and dreamy though. I love you guys!

No comments: