Thursday, December 27, 2007

New

Michelle and Olive are sleeping over the house and they seem to be doing alot of catching up. Looks like they seem to be enjoying it... talking and happily chit- chatting about the latest gossip and news about each other (?)

Anyways, movie I've watched :
* Bratz (The official movie..... again!)
* Uncle P.
* In her shoes.
* Little Man.

Nothing interesting seems to be happening ( that's called normal in Brunei) so yeah, been catching up on sleep mostly because that's basically whats left for me to do. Miss hanging out with me friends but it appears like they are living their own lives now.. or that they've changed or something.

I've gotten hugs from:
* Janice
* Joyce S.
* Ate Joycee
* Michelle

Welcoming shake of hands from:
* Nicholas K.
* Julian
* Pat

And greetings from:
* Daryl
* Dennis
* Yumni
* Dila
* Berlinda

(err, apologies for those whom I have forgotten to list down. Gimme a holler to let me know. You know I still love you :))

Cheers people.

PS: HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: