Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year's within 3 days (Coffee Bean)

I've just met up and had lunch with Yumni and it was fun. It was nice hanging out in Panaga Club just like old times and talk about everything and nothing. Haha, it's good to see that she's happy with life and she's pretty much the same old person that she was before; random, blurry Yum. We love her for being just her.

After lunch I had to get to bandar and we are now waiting for parents here in Coffee Bean drinking Caramel Latte and eating a slice of Blueberry Cheesecake and listening to 80's rock music which is playing on the background.

2008 is just 3 days away. Can't believe that the days fly-by real quickly. Can't wait to graduate. God has been super great to me and my family this year and even though my first year in college wasn't as smooth as I expected ( a friend passed away) God has guided me all throughout and kept us protected. Here are a list of blessings that God has given me this year:

* Saw G*** during new years eve and developed a major crush on him ever since then. *Winkers*
* Bought a Motorola S7 with my own allowance.
* Got into De La Salle-College of St. Benilde to take up Bachelors of Science in Interior Design.
* Met really great people like Gayle, Love and Kat in my new school.
* Becoming a Dean's Lister (Honor's List) durning my second semester this year!! Hail! Hail! Hail!
* My parents gave me an Acer Aspire 4310 Laptop which I am addicted to. (actually the brought me loads of stuff for me condo that I am very very thankful for)
* For giving me and my families good health.
--- GAHH!! So much blessings to list down so yeah. hehe! All the same I'm really thankful. So yeah, I hope 2008 would be the same.

Get your new year's resolution ready guys... haha, I know I have loads! :)

Cheers!
Love you!

No comments: