Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Year 2007 to 2008

New Years here and everyone is following their resolutions. I however, have non so yeah... pretty much do everything according to instincts or randomness. We prepared a few filipino dishes back at home since we are spending the new years home. So after preparing, we attended the last mass for '07 and then the Holy Hour. There was a party that was held over a friends house and I was too lazy to attend and too tired to bother so my parents and aunt went instead. Apparently my two sisters didn't bother attending just cos they are trying to maintain their diet so yeah. I mean, Who tries to follow their diets on New Years anyways??!

* Check out me nails. haha, random pic my sis wanted me to post.!


Oh yeah, strolled around the neighborhood and took a couple of pictures. I can never get tired of this place which I call home. And straightened my hair which now looks super arranged and well-composed that I miss my usual messed-up, tossed, wavy black hair. Huhu! New year? New hair? Hhmmp, I wonder what's next? *grins*

*Warm fuzzy feel* Thanks God! For EVERYTHING!!







* this pic is a little freaky but hey, hadn't had a haircut in like 2 years. it sorta a big deal for me ok! :p





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.