Thursday, February 28, 2008

busy busy busy



Work is finally paying off. Hours of not sleeping is worth it!

I have been prolifically working pretty hard these past few days, with so much projects and group activities happening around school- life's pretty tough. Yesterday, we attended this classical play called 'DUES', Ral, a fellow classmate was one of the main characters in the play so it was fair enough to support her as our friend. The tickets were sold out so I guess that means they really must be good. Watched a movie last night called 'My Big Love'.


Ral- the mermaid!


Cast of the 'DUES' play!! woo! Go Ral!!


My Big Love Casts.

In the cinema. (hilarious part)

Today, in class I did an extempo-something speech, Love and Gayle said it was pretty good. I felt like my head was being banged on the wall and my hands got extra cold when I went up that podium. If it weren't for the encouraging smiles that my friends gave me I don't think I would have done well. And to God, of course. Speaking of, we had one of our Bible Study sessions with ate Janelle after school. It felt great after not seeing her for almost two weeks. I am spiritually contented once again!


Cool tee I badly wanted to get~ so totally ME!

My sis and Angela are out at the moment- window shopping in Robinson's Mall. I slept all afternoon, headache's gone and I'm thinking of going out for a walk :p And for all of the tech junkies out there, you might find this video pretty appealing :)

No comments: