Friday, February 29, 2008

stop and stare

March starts tomorrow. My birthday's in 23 days and for the first time, I'm honestly not looking forward to it. Ironic, aye?

Pictures of me and kat the in csb bathroom (after presentation)!! :D

Looks like I am getting that tan I wanted ;p

Dinner w/ Angela and sis in PIZZA HUT!


Time seriously flies and weekend starts once again. Friday nights are dull, because you see college kids in the building being picked up by their drivers and parents while I, stay back. Left behind. Makes me miss my parents even more. Our NatSci PBL Presentation went well, although we didn't get a complete 4.0 from our classmates- pretty hurtful considering how we were all but unprepared. Some people are just plain stubborn.


friends

I think I'm gonna go watch 'Jumper' tonight.

No comments: