Friday, April 25, 2008

untitled

My work of art... (The first one isn't suppose to be mine but I did the coloring and the finishing touches. )






* Just helping out.* Shhsshh.. I'm busy working on something- say... My lil sis's art homework.... :p
* Dila's 18th Birthday gift for meee...




* Whatta sight.* Water....


* Sweet serenity.


* Mhmm...* ...
* Sunsets are just...... wow!
* Swing away ate Joyce.
* There's a fisherman trying to get a hang of the deck.


* YEAHHHHH!!!
* great place to spend dinner.


* Strikapose.* What can I say... I'm just a person who loves ta have fun... funn.... funnnn!!!!
* Peace.
* The rebellious girl strikes again.. (Note: Just FYI, that thing on my hand's really a rolled up receipt. :p it was worth the prank though)
* Plastics to keep the fruit fresh and clean.
* Apple? No... it's temptation.


* (sighs) One of my all time favourite shots. Agree?* (Ehem)... please welcome the new hollywood couple, Mr. and Mrs. Cortez... *clap2x*
* Sky gazer!
* Oh-ah-ah... smoke... 1, 2, 3, 4.....
* More prices. Sighs.
* Take and choose your pick ate tata!
* Bright YELLERRR!
* Spicy Hot!
* Lovely red lanterns.
* Grocery prices are seriously going up. I need to getta job soon.. soon..
* ''THE MALL'' err, right!
* Water sprinkle awaayyyyy...
* Err, I think that's the Indonasian Embassy. Haha, no it's not my house.. :p
* Escelator Chat.
* Centerepoint Hotel stairway.
* wondrous glorious day.
* munch on a lovely can of Redondo to go with that cuppa coffee or tea, thank you!


* A great place to stop by for coffee. The weather's pretty unpredictable so stop by and get a coffee to go.* The 1/4 of the living or 'sala' area... hehe!
* the sign says it all.

No comments: