Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Had one of the most rarest, most fulfilling breakfast this morning. I miss the smell of fresh coffee and salted scrambled eggs when you wake up in the morning. I miss my mama. But today was different, because today... I had my scrambled eggs. :D
I also had pancakes, sausages, apple pie and ORANGE JUICE!!! - i know... talk about a full meal ;p
Gots to love orange juice in the morning.
it's cool sweet soury taste, the feel of the liquid as it gushes down your throat and cools off the heat. . .
ahaha! Common, tell me that you gotta love that. Even Hayley, from PARAMORE loves it ;)

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.

You will have your heart broken probably
more than once and it's harder every time.

You'll break hearts too, so remember how it
felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight with your best friend.

You'll blame a new love for things an old
one did.

You'll cry because time is passing too fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too
much, and love like you've never been hurt
because every sixty seconds you spend
upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply&Speak kindly.

No comments: