Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tekken

Well, how are you guys doing?

Don't think I ask it much often cos been too caught up in my own world to even bother asking. :) Day went pretty well I must say. Got so close to my crush today and caught him staring, haha!! *sighs*

Did I mention that he had the most loveliest eyes I've never ever seen? lol!


Anyways, as I was saying, my day was alright. I got an additional activity for catwor today. Did finish my quiz quicker than Gayle, Love and Kat.. and pretty much hung out with me new friends in World Literature.
~and no love... me and the guy you took on the pic with me (dont dare say his name) just now don't look "cute" together. Haha!

Not that into him. You know where/whom Karen's heart belongs to. Oh, did I mention that I played Di's PSP and am loving that lil black technology... *dreamy*

Played "TEKKEN" all the way through break and although my fingers got numb and I was all hypy and screaming in the campus caf whenever I won- I LOVED IT!!!!

Everything about the game is fantastic. The adrenaline rush that it gives you when you play is just indescribable. :) You guys should try cos I'm telling you, you're missing out on alot in life if you dont try this oh-so-good game.

Forgive me for the photos... couldn't help myself cos I was just loving the outfit I had on today cos it's new and it was dedicated to my one and only crush. HAHA! I'm insane- I know but you love me anyways :) heee!!!!

hmm, what else did I forget to mention... oh, the quote of the day shall be, hmmm... "It's better if we just stay friends for now, cos you never know where that might take us. :)"



Here's my song of "The Day"
Something Right - Westlife

No comments: