Saturday, April 18, 2009

art, sketch, baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

been sketching up random people
this happens to be a 15 minute sketch of me friend
and i cant help but do so since im bored.
Its been awhile since I did figure sketches so IM VERY RUSTY.
i know i should be working on my homework but honestly i dont wanna think about homework right now. theyre just gonna be giving me a headache. and yeah i pretty much am done with my laptop keys getting fixed. Asked the dude to clean it for me for P350 which aint bad eh?

Wanna know the funny thing?
Its that when we got to the store my freaking laptop went to work
but whenever im home it wouldnt function!
YES!!!!
MY own dearest laptop does have a brain! blehhhh

well yeah.. basically spend the rest of the day outside which is a bit of a shocker. So exhausted and pretty much liked the lrt goin on today
oh and i have a cutie to show u guys :)

Very hard not to fall in love with the little feller.
Even my cousin and my sister wennt aaaaaawwwww


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

The young man couldnt lay up due to his milk. He blames the milks :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
couldnt stop myself from getting too excited with the LRT 2 rail way down south.
Its pretty spacious compared to the LRT we have in Taft Avenue so
I couldnt help but take a picture.

se w350i Pictures, Images and Photos
Ate A, she brought that soooooo yeah pretty psyched. Went around just to get those :)
And bread!

No comments: