Sunday, May 10, 2009

cravings :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Want something sweet. Diabetical craves :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tried out their new Triple Chocolate Mocha and it was pretty good I was tempted to go back for a Venti instead of a Grande as I was tryna do my solid shadings :))

Will upload it soon.

Really sorry for the slow updation :| Havent had the decent time to show y'all what I've been down with but will surely try to give you guys more updates soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wanna try out Brownie's Coco Sprinkled Cuppies!!

And ofcourse a blog won't be complete without our baby Abdie! :D He's so cute aye? I'm honestly such a biiiig fan!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic So yeah, his uncle and aunt got him new toys this week and looks like he's exchanging his best friend, Pablo with Clifford the big red dog. And I keep reminding him to gimme Pablo but he's such a selfish little fellar that he wont give! PSHHH!!

CLICK the photos to get a bigger view! :]


I'm so addicted to the sidekick editions!! I cannottttt wait for my edition of the sidekickness!! Cant wait til May 20th!!




No comments: