Monday, May 11, 2009

Late night workin

Its already 12.3o midnight.. Looks like I wont be able to sleep peacefully if I was to force myself to rush into too much shizzness :)) So I decided to FORCE myself to finish 2 of my plates today.

Actually finished the solid plates from yesterday's trip to starbucks BUT i did a little touch up on the shadowing which is damn right weirrrd!! :p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what I had to deal with today though:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We was suppose to use 3 of the solid shapes on this lamp so I went with the:
*half sphere,
*cylinder; and
*the cuboid :))

No idea if thats gonna make it in the cut but yee,
took me hours to look for designs on mags but ended up just making up my own style which was whateverr...

MM1 mid terms coming up next WEEK!!! Too much calculationation for me head!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I honestly can't wait MB!!! <3

No comments: