Monday, August 31, 2009

So days have passed by since my last blog. It's around the busiest part of the school term so plates are overflowin like water ina waterfall. I haven't had the chance to go post new entries on here so I'm grabbin the chance to do it now before I go memorize another chapter of my Materials & Methods 2 hand out.

Purchased a book from Nationals since its been over 2 and a half years since I read an actual book. No joke.

Its taking me longer than I expected to finish it since we have a que of never-ending plates comin in. Highly needed to be finished and submitted. But besides being a freak and not doing them, been spending alot of time outside to distract myself from the internet. Tyrna avoid people although I have to confess, being outside makes me wanna eat like a pig and danggg its eatin up all my allowance. Mhm mhm!


I have ate Angelica hangin out with me since my sister is too busy studying for her finals. So goodluck to her. Been chillin at Robinsons Place yesterday with the both of them. Attempted to memorize the lovely chapter of Draperies. Unsucessful though. Ended up getting frustrated and ofcourse, depended on food for comfort. Yummy!

The loverly ate Angelica with her pretty brown eyes! Look at it intensely, I suggest! haha!

Penang Hill's amazing Hainese Chicken reminds me of the ayam dari Brunei.

Tandurri chicken.. uhm its not so good.
Color Rendering's Plate for the week. Took me like 30 mins to rush this piece so please quit being a critique. I already know its not the best sample but hey just thought I'd post it up here.

Now people, wish me luck for me quiz tomorrow.

No comments: