Friday, September 4, 2009

OC

Lately there has been a great deal of lackage on sleep. I cannot say all the nights have been productive. To be honest, I've been slacking more than ever. Finishing plates the day before submission if not later. And I cannot blame anyone for my actions. More plates coming in and a new project/ presentation due in two weeks. I am not too excited about the fact that AutoCad is involved in our courses next term. Another new place to hit but hey if im surviving classes in PSID, then this will not be too much of a difference.

Been cleaning the house since its been a mess. Sister doesnt have mucho timeness on her hands since its her finals up til tomorrow so its up to me to keep the place in one piece. Honestly, I just had one of the longest naps in history of my nap times. Made it to a record of 7 hours. hahahaha see how plates keep me up?!?! Ugh!

So today I wont really be talking mucho about me. I'll give you guys an update of my friend's little friend Baby Abdiel. Its been a while since I've posted him up but thats because I havent been seeing him in a while. Got a couple of updates and here it goes.

This kid is amazingly adorable and extremely smart. No joke!

No comments: