Saturday, September 12, 2009


We are on our last week in PSID for our third term. Worried about my MM2 grades so fellars please please pleassse pray for me graders! Projects are flooding in. Not to mention more more more PLATES! Grr! Got to work on Ergo's final project for the term this afternoon. Spent the whole day drafting and figuring out where the furniture was to be placed.

Sleepless nights are finally coming to an end one by one. But there is still the last quiz for MM2 to perfect, Color rendering finals and also furniture styles final exam and chair design :/ This is all too much for my little head to handle. Been trying to catch up on sleep as much as I can. The weather is surely not helping much with my productivity pace! Neither is it helping with my laundry drying because my clothes have been wet for 3 days! NOT PROGRESSIVE! UH OH! I am seriously running outta clothes to wear, so what do you doooo? WEAR YOUR PJs TO SCHOOL!


2v2hcnl.jpg

No comments: