Friday, October 16, 2009

Kids kids kids

First Attempt: Its all smuged all over. Why? I forgot to paste the tape properly, due to excitement. :)

Second attempt: Excitement builds up as I notice I am doing it right this time!

Wohoo!!!! I made it! hahaha :D

School. I was all psyched up to use me markers and yesterday we were given that opportunity. hahah. I was hella curious how you could use the graded wash technique using markers. Its something I always wanted to use because markers have really thick end points meaning the more strokes you give the more faster you get done with your masterpiece.

Little did I know that all these graded washness techniques could be done with just the simple needs of:
1) The markers of your choice
2) Unused cotton buds
3) Isoprophyl Alcohol (70% solution)

mhm.. First attempt may be a mess( New markers, new user)... but after a few practice you will get the hang of it

Besides school, I've been looking at youtube for more videos to post and I have a question for yaaa...Don't children make you smile? :) They make me smile... ALOT! hahah. NOOO, They make me laugh alot. :)


Look closely at 0.52, looks like he's about to rap and I think it took the win for the whole video.

PS: He ate the last cookie. But hey we all gotta admit, this kid is good! ;)



This little girl right here is a true diva :) She reminds me of a friend! :D

No comments: