Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crepes&Cream with family

Life has been a mixed roller coaster ride these past few days. From the death of our uncle to my parents dropping by and paying their respects. To the blessed trips to experiencing amazing cuisines all over Manila. To the fact that my sister won first place in DLSU's Civil Eng Fun Run for 2010. To the mere fact that I have friends who care about me! Its been one hell of a joy ride and I am so grateful to God for giving me a chance to bond with my parents over the short time that was given to us. Its during times like these when you get tested by appreciating what you already have and using it to its full potential to get through all the obstacles life puts you through. Ahh, its all mixed emotions but nonetheless, I'm thankful for everyone and everything that I have.

Was looking for a dress for my little sister, J when I passed through the Crepes& Cream outlet in RPE. Mama treated me to a hot fresh slice of Spicy Tuna Onion Crepes and mmm, YUM! They used Century Tuna's Hot& Spicy stock. I'd reckon their products taste anywhere.
This was tooken yesterday while walking, hence the blurry image. Its Crepes& Cream's infamous Chocolate Temptation. This little number is so heavenly. The combination of every ingredient never fail to make me enjoy every bite. This one's my fav!High 5 on the new nail do! I was suppose to give me a new french tipped nail but blah I gave up after the 6th try. I need to work on my impatience :)

No comments: