Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Salmon with veggies and soup

It was an exhausting day, the last time I ate was at 11ish in the a.m. I was pretty much idle in the first part of the morning.. That's why I had a late brunch. Hence, the feel of some healthy bite which I made myself. This little ingredient was taught to me by my parents. I'm not really talented in the kitchen but I have my moments of cookery. Attended class from 1-4pm and gosh it was one of those not-in-the-mood-to-study mode.
OMG I got cookies from Danelley and YUM, they're amazingly yummy. SHE THE BEST!!! I missed her soo much. Imagine my entire life in PSID, I spend it with her daily and suddenly the meeting haults as we don't have the same schedule for AutoCAD. :(Baby Kat, her bubbly personality can always brighten up anyones day. What did I say eh? I have amazing friends. YESSUR!

No comments: