Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers out there!!! Especially to MY WONDERFUL MOM!

You have been such an important role in my life as well as everyone you know.
I wouldn't ever want anyone else to play the motherly role because I know you did it best.
Every time I go shopping in the mall and a mom says the line "Tumigil nga kayong dalawa!", I'd remember you and how you'd say it to me and Kresta. :) I love you mama. Forever and ever will!

About today, well, the day didn't start off as well cos it was raining so hard.
As I was walking on my way to church for the day, I saw a dead cat laying on the road. Head seperated from its body. Flesh scattered all over the floor with intestines whirling around its body. It was such a disturbing sight and I wanted so bad to move its body to the side but I was also rushing for mass so I didn't. (Sorry cat)

Did the 2nd reading, pretty sad that Laarni, the sunday mass pianist has moved to QC and so she won't be volunteering with the keyboards no more. I felt sorta bad because its mother's day and its suppose to be a lively mass for moms but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Nonetheless, God is with y'all :)

Had brunch at Soi, a Thai restaurant in Robinsons Ermita and did some grocerying. Cleaned up the condo and did my mother's day card for mama.
Random shot I took before my sis went to Brulanders. I miss junk.
Karen, control yourselves!
Okay that's it.
Chao.

No comments: