Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summertime

Summer's here, and the heat can drive you really crazy. No I am not exaggerating. Its gonna be such a slow weekend but I am still looking forward to it nonetheless. Yesterday was such a downer cos I had to pay 2k for tickets on which I am not even gonna use. Stoopid but its a requirement. Not going to put it on to detail.This week, I've learned how to operate Google Sketch-up. Its a drawing program sorta similar to AutoCAD but simpler and wayyy easier to handle. This term, I'm learning Hospital, Hotel (i think) as well as Museum design so we were required to design:
1) Regular room;(actually got distracted with the food cos it looked so darn yummeh!)

2) Suite room; and
3) The Hospital's general lobby..
Who woulda guessed I could finish all that within 2 days! (: Yep you should be proud.

But yep, that's pretty big on my end...
Cheers from the Philippines (:

No comments: