Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blessings

So much has happened since I have last posted here. As much as I want to keep updating it regularly, time limits me. My excuses are lame I know. Thank you to everyone who's been constantly visiting for short updates.

Ohmegee I am cross-eyed!
Was trying out my eye-shadows.

So to start off, my dad and sister came over for a couple of days to allow my sister to take up her entrance exams in De La Salle University- Manila. The same university, my sister Tata goes to. I was able to spend some quality time with her before she took up the exams. She is much more taller than me now. Envy her slim figure to be honest with you c: Was also able to bring her to out school's exhibit and she was able to explore around and meet the people I have surrounded myself with for the past 2 years that I have been going to PSID.

She's so purdyyy!

Parents were able to feed us food we don't normally get to eat when its just me and my sister here. Haha. budgetting your allowance was one thing we learned when we moved to the Philippines a couple of years ago, yenno?

Here a re a couple of shots that I took during my sister's stay.










Think everything is over? Wrong-o.

I have received so much blessings lately too.
And I only have one person to thank that for.
God.
He has been so good to me and my family. And so to that I am thankful.

Thankful that my mom's cancer cells has decreased since her last check up.
Thankful that he's made my exhibit happen in time.
Thankful that I had my family over to witness it with me.
Thankful that He has helped me change, for the good (I think!)
Thankful that throughout the tough times, He was always there.
Thankful that He's been giving me projects for my career.
Thankful for my friends who's been there throughout the rough patches.
But most of all, thankful for giving me the life that I have right now.

A friend has asked me to work on his patio for him. Who was I to say no to that C:





No comments: