Friday, November 18, 2011

Graduation Day

Christmas is just around the corner. Every nooks of every street seem to have its own decorative lantern or lights to liven up the paths of Manila. A couple of days ago, my friend Angelica got confined in the hospital. My dad, Angela and I decided to come for a short visit to see how she was doing. It was in St. Luke's Medical Center in Quezon City so it wasn't the usual 15 minute drive to the hospital. The building was old and it had a classical feel to the main lobby.
GRADUATION DAY!!!
Yep! I've finally made it past college. I am unbelievably happy that I got to celebrate it with my parents. Although a bit sad that my two siblings weren't around to celebrate it with me. It was good nonetheless. I didn't trip or fall on stage. Thank you God for making all these things possible. Every single blessing that you've given me and my family.

When my mom got sick, I immediately though she wouldn't be strong enough to make it past my graduation. During construction period of my exhibit, I cried so much thinking I was going to loose my mom for it. But miracles do happen. And the impossible is possible. So God, THANK YOU! Gosh these words wouldn't even ever be enough to express the gratitude I really feel <3



Couple of pictures tooken before the commencement ceremony.. in RCBC Plaza, Makati.
My mom working her thang on the phone.
After graduation, we made our way to Presidents Restaurant in MOA to grab dinner. It was a pretty good day over all.





Graduation shots to follow once my friends and photographers send me copies of them shots.
Batch 2011!
WHOPEEEEEEEEEY!
Classes are finally dismissed!!!!!!!

No comments: