Thursday, December 1, 2011

Movie time with Joycey



Its Joyce's 2nd day in the Philippines and I had to take her out so she wouldn't be so bored at home.. There wasn't much to do anyways so we decided to watch them movies. We were initially going to watch Breaking Dawn Saga I but the time was quite inconvenient so we ended up watching Happy Feet 2. Fun movie I hafta say but it was an even funner day.
Potato corner and movies go quite well together!


Right after the movies it was shopping time. Tried a couple of dresses and found this amaaazing purple zebra patterned top. It was gorgeous although it did show off way too much of my bazookers. I ended up buying a new nude nail polish with 2 extreme mascara's from The Face Shop and Avon.





My other sister, Tata ended up getting an early Christmas present from me and mark from Dorothy Perkins. It looks something like this
It was 70 bucks. DAAAAANG!

Ended up finding a really cute beanie from a little shoe store called "Call it Spring" and gosh I sooo wanted to purchase one but they didn't have any new stock. The one out for display was already worn out and dirty. Wasn't willing to pay full price for something that's worth less.

I drove home.
And that concludes our trip for the day.
More updates to come. Really excited for this December. CHYEAA!

cheers,
K.

No comments: