Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pretty Little Sisters


Vacation has been quite long and have been trying to make myself useful. Thank God for every blessings and everyone He has given in my life. I never knew I would ever find a passion in cosmetics and make up. Its my actual first time to try on the smokey eyes besides myself and it actually turned out pretty well.

My sister came home on the last minute to get her face-did. And there was no time for mistakes. She ended up looking hot.

Just got these new babies today.
Worth about 3.5k and am pretty happy cos the family will be looking pretty decent on this year's Christmas/ Lent Season.
Mark got me these <3
He said I deserved it :)
Lo.ve.it.

Baby sister Joyce felt like going for a make over and was eager for me to try on my new skills.. winkwink on her. We were trying out what palette would be best suitable for her look since she had gorgeous eyes I figured the natural look would pull it out on its own. And then she demanded for big looking cat-eyes so we ended up with the smokeys. And then she wanted some shots and boom, guess who was the amazing photographer? Yours truly, of course!


Hot sisters much? Pfft.
Lol, have a good weekend everyone!
Cheers.

No comments: