Monday, October 29, 2012




We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


A good start for a new week. A good change and a much better perspective in life. Its a new chapter of my life I will be unfolding. And together, we shall find out where life takes me. I have made it to a point that, wherever God wishes me to go, I will follow.

I have come to a self-realization that, I am just an ordinary individual. Trying to make a difference and hoping to succeed. And the world is full of opportunities and possibilities for me. It may not be here, or maybe, my timing is just off. But I feel that when the time is right, I'll know. (:

Til then every chapter will be a mystery. Just like a rosary.

Cheers,
Karen

No comments: