Wednesday, February 21, 2007

finally here and still trying to fit in.

Hanging out with Zil, Yumni and Dils before I leave. Good Times. Sigh.
Im here in the Philippines already. And ever since I've arrived I havent been getting enough sleep.

The day after I got here (which was on the 19th February) it didnt occur to me that I have arrived. And lately, I've been lagging.. so numb. I dont feel anything. Null. Nada. Completely nothing.

Weird right?

I mean considering that I am human.

Anyways, as I was saying, the day after I got here, we started applying for the colleges here in manila. De La Salle of St. Benedile was what they called it. That college specializes with any arts course.

Unfortunately, they DID NOT offer fine arts so I just took Interor Designs as my first choice. My second was Hotel, Restaurant, Institution Management and my last choice was Business Management which was also an art-streamed course so yeah.

I heard that rich peeple went to that school. The facilities and services offered were okay. But Im not sure if I want to go there because I heard that the students there were wild. *shrug* Im sorry but thats what I heard.

Anyways, after applying there we went to La Union (my dad's province) which takes about 7 hours to get there. Yes, by road. The trip was sooooo long that my ass hurt.

Anyways, we reached there pretty late and the next day we went to Baguio (another province) which takes about 1 and a half hour. We went to St. Loius Uni which was really dusty and alittle scary. But yeah.

Then afterwards we went to Uni of the Philippines Baguio (UPBaguio) which is the school that I BADLY WANT TO go to. The env't is really nice there. There's a park nearby (also a tourist attraction there) and its a clean plac to study. It's like my dream school. The strict lady incharge of the applicants almost didnt allow me to take the entrance exam. And after she found out that I took the arts steam when I was in form 4, she was like "Really? oh, is that how it goes over there?" then she was softer and nicer after that. Finally, she approved of me taking the exam.

Its funny how prayers can make a BIG difference. I still felt numb then but I still thanked God afterwards. haha. Im just sooo thankful for the blessings that He had given me all my life. I used to not appreciate them before but I've learned to now. haha.

Anyways, Im having my entrance exams in
1) De La Salle College, St. Benilde on 03 March

2) UPBaguio on the 11th April (pray for me)

3) St. Louis Uni on 16th April.
wish me luck!!!


so yeah, thats about it.

P/S: Thank God for having MSN here in the Philippines. Even if it's the oldest verion. haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey karen..
thats good..
man..im missing you already,,
btw goodluck in your exams yea..
hope you get into anyone of those...

Anonymous said...

karen do ur best girl darn the blogger im using is in kanji japanese so damn i dunno much of who wrote the previous comment neways awesome picture hehe!l8r!