Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Exams, busy schedule and more exams!!

First of all, before I begin I just want to thank the two ANONYMOUS people who've posted the FIRST ever comments that I've received in this blog. Im sorry I cant thank you personally because I dont even know who sent them. But thanks. Its good to know that someone still cares even when I'm not around.


Im going crazy over here. I've been pretty much homesick since my mom left. Been crying non-stop too. *shrug* I just cant help it..


Anyways, so far I've just taken one entrance exam which was in De La Salle St. Benilde and they had subjects like Analogy (which I completely dont know anything about !!) so yeah, plus the standards way back home and here are really different. And another is that the time limit was so short the non of us was able to complete the WHOLE ENTIRE EXAM!! Crazy right? Oh yeah, and we're not allowed to go to the rest room and have a watch on our wrist while the exam was on.


The rest of the exams are on April. So yeah.. arrgghh.. been practising my sketching skills in the pad that I brought from sydney, Australia. Would have posted them here but I havent downloaded them in the computer so yeah. Sorry.


Just to end this post, here's the so-far schedule that I have for April:

* April 11 - taking entrance exam in UP Baguio and this is the one thing I really WANT BADLY. So for those of you who are reading this blog entry back there pleeaasseee pray for me that I get in.

* April 11-13 - whichever day it is.. my aunt and I would be travelling from Baguio (once I finish the exam) to manila. And the ride there takes like about 9 WHOLE HOURS. oohh, bumm ache!!

* April 13 - Submiting application form in De La Salle Main.

* April 13-15 - Going back to La Union, which form the previous post takes about 7 hours drive.

* April 16 - Submission of application forms in St. Louis University Baguio. An okay school. But it's too old and it's polluted and over crowded with college students.

*April 17 - Going back to manila.. ARRGGHH!! Another 7 hour drive!!

* April 18 - Entrance exam in De La Salle Main.

* April 29 - Exam in St. Louis University...

so yeah, you cant really blame me if I complain too much. I'm going to have alot of bummy-aching days this coming april. Wish me luck.

Take care to everone back there. Missing you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll do well, honest =) smartarse!!! teehee! mwahugz miischhh ya pare!

Anonymous said...

hey karen!!! ehheh.. suppose to write comment here but nah, i write sumthin else. ehehehe... eh?! how come in your schedule ders no date wen ur coming back here to Brunei????!!! hahahah... miss you lahh.. u miss me oso?? u better do! ahaha.. orites. all da best to you. be strong gurl. dun cry... remember our sweet memories in kundasang, sabah last time.. seok eh. ehehe.. soon, gonna be our 1st year annivrsary since we go KK. orites. take care!!


LOVE,
-analisa- i rock!!- ahahah..=p

Anonymous said...

anonymous.. but i left my name there. great... ahaha!

-analisa-again-