Monday, March 12, 2007

My Life.. :P (corny title I know.. got any suggestions?)

Wow.. more comments. Ok Analisa, calm down.. just didn't see your name posted. I'm just human. And if I get into UPBaguio, then I might go back there this May.. so please pray for me.. I need strong prayers.. haha :P And Xioba.. palagi mo ako ino-overestimate. Haha, but thanks! You guys ROCK!!

Anyways, this new entry is not to complain about my hectic schedule (been doing that much too often, haven't I? complaining I mean) *shakes head* Guess I'm loosing my mind. That's what you get when you're living in a house full of old people with no kids around but a noisy bubbly cousin who practically shouts whenever she opens small but loud 2 year old mouth.

Am going to put headings in bold for those of you who are too lazy to read the whole entry and are just scrolling around to find something interesting.

Daily Routine : yes, I figured that I HAVE to start organizing my ife from now on so I made a routine.. here it is:
* wake up. average time's usually 10 am.
* have breakfast.
* pray the rosary.
* take a shower.
* pray some more.
* watch TV.
* have lunch.
* paint/ sketch.
* some more TV.
* dinner.

Yes, been doing alot of praying and sketches lately. So bored! But you know, I've discovered that praying are not only for you and your family but also for those who needs them the most. I remember when we used to pray I couldn't wait to get over it and for it to end. Now each day that I pray, I feel at ease. Gosh, if I heard myself say these things afew years ago, I'd think myself as a psycho. *halo over head*

haha.

What I've been doing for the last 24 hours :
* eating dinner.
* having a big bowl of Rocky Road Ice-cream. It's summer over here so weathers like frigging HOT!!
* sleeping.
* drinking Neosep, Paracetamol(pardon the spelling) caught a cold.
* watching Tree Hill(yes, I got my hands on the Season 1-3 copy--plus they cost like $10 if you convert) and Veronica Mars.
* don't really remember the rest. :P mind lagging again!

What I 've learned about my family :
On me mom's side:
* I have cousins who sleeps with thier eyes open. How cool is that?
* Discovered that I have a very cool aunt. My mom's cousin, Tita Mariel. (when I say cool, I mean she's the type who can make you laugh even if you were a hard-to-please type)

On me dad's side:
* I have a bubbly cousin. yes the same one I've mentioned somewhere at the beginning of this blog.
* Old people love mumbling to themselves. I love the about them. :P

What I've learned about Philippines :
Not a bad place to be in but just so you know, you gotta stay aware. Like 24/7 AWARENESS. I mean it's really a beautiful place to be, i mean a few days ago, I went to see the sun set and the view made my heart beat a pulse faster because there were like purple clouds surrounding it which made the sight more dramatic.. *stops cloud 9* but yeah, you have to watch out. Only thing is that the people here are just not worth trusting sometimes. Because they act (and they're really good at it) to make you fall. And once you hit rock bottom would you only realize that everything was part of their scheme. So just watch out.. if you ever go here. It's a cruel world. Saying this as a warning so dont take it the wrong way and think that I am discouraging you to go here.

:P

What I've been reading :
Alot considering I'm not really doing anything. Bought a couple of reviewers to prepare for future exams this april. Anyways, on one of these reviewers.. one article caught my eye. Just thought I should share it with you guys cos I think it's funny. Here goes:

A student comes to a young professor's office hours.
She glances down the hall, closes this door, kneels pleadingly.
"I would do anything to pass this exam."
She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes.
" I mean..." she whispers, "... I would do... 'anything'!!!"
He returns her gaze, " Anything???"
" Yes... anything!!!"
His voice turns to a whisper. " Would you study?"

haha!

for those of you who don't find this funny.. well, you do not have a sense of humor. haha. Maybe it would take my tita Mariel to make you laugh?

anyways, I have to write back emais for those who emailed me.

So, take care readers!

Missing everyone back there. Badly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. i thot the professor wanted sex. hahahahaha... wo0ps dirty mind =P with all that praying, PLS PRAY THAT MY PARENTS MIND WILL FINALLY CHANGE WHEN IT COMES WITH BFs!!!!!!!! ugh. i hate them for it. for choking me til i cant breathe anymore. sigh. well with all the prayers uv done, u can be a nun. i did praying before, but they didn really come true. so i dont know. i still pray sometimes. sigh miss u!!