Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy News!

Two nights ago, I got a call from my dad. And heres how it goes (Convo is tranlated for those who can't understand tagalog):

: " Hello?."
: " Karen?."
: " Yeah, it's me. How are you guys back there?"
: " We're doing fine. Don't go back to Manila yet. Cos we're going there next week on Monday."
: *speechless- brain lag again!*
: "Karen are you there?!"
: *brain come back* (excited shriek) "Yes, I'm here!!!!"

haha.. the rest of the convo was my dad saying what time they're taking off to brunei and that we should be ready to pick them up in the airport.

Honestly, I haven't heard a couple of good news since January 2007 when my friend told me that I have passed the GCSE O'Levels Exam. haha.

Take care readers.

Lots of hugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would be NOT HAPPY if my family came back to visit me. id rather have them FAR AWAY from AS FAR AS POSSIBLE!!! you're lucky. sigh.