Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just Life.

future me. Once I start college!
Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Australia.
A glimpse of New York- and the cabs there.
Cute boy with a yummy popsicle!

yes, finally remembered to bring my USB. haha. Xioba, sira ka talaga. Alright, I will pray for your parents to be alil easy on you. Pero til then, you just gotta wait til they learn to trust you. haha. Even If I think they already do or they wouldn't have left you and kuya Mickey on your own.

Anyways, this is my blog entry for today,

Have you ever felt like you don't belong? ( a stolen line from The Cinderella Story ) It's like you try to fit in, yet somehow you just can't. It's like everythings alien. Like you're in a foreign land where no one knows who you are. Like you're invinsible!

Just got a call from my auntie Delia also known to me as Mumy Delia. And right now I'm really confused about which course I'll be taking for college. Confused to the point where you just wanna break down and cry. Endlessly. If that's possible. And this time, there will be no shoulder to cry on or nobody to share your problems with ( Xioba don't tell me to get a boyfriend ) or nobody to lean on. (ok im gonna stop before I start sounding desperate) Anyways, my aunt said that it's best for me to not take Fine Arts.. to take something else like Accounting or Nursing. Joke : I heard that people who take Accounting dies alone. :P Arrrgghh! Really frustrated!! I just wanna shout and scream and let everything outta my system. ( But I can't cos granny is sleeping just next door )

Just wished I'd wake up one day and God would give me a sign or something and that I'll just know what course was meant for me!!

If it was THAT easy.

Any advice?

Thanks for listening.. erm reading.

Anyways, the only thing to look forward to right now is my family going back here tomorrow! We leave for manila later at 6pm. Gotta prepare my butt for another 7 hour drive. Wish me luck!

till the next blog,
take care!

No comments: