Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My v-day.. weird!!

Alright, I may be known for one who writes really REALLY long posts so, for those who've been complaining - I'm going to make this one short. (hooray!!) *laughs*

So yes, I did have the weirdest v-day ever. And I wont tell it unless you asked. But the day started when I woke up to find no one home and someone was laughing outside.... (to be continued, all you got to do is ask)

=)

Anyways, keep getting interrupted -- by Angelica via MSN -- so I forgot what I planned to blog.

List of things to do today:

1) Go out with mama and auntie nurul.

2) Get the things I need before I leave for pinas.

3) Play PS2 with Joyce!!

4) Pack everything that needs to be packed.

5) List all the contacts of friends + their emails. Just incase. (Giving my SIM to Joyce)

6) SEE EVERTONE FOR A NICE FAREWELL(?) [There's only one teeny problem though -- my pockets are empty and I'm completely broke =S]

7) Watch TV???

*laughs*

just a random post.

bleeehhh!! I dont even know what I'm saying.

take care!

No comments: